#Creamy #Mushroom and #Spinach #Orzo (#Risoni) (#One Pot)

Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Orzo (Risoni) (One Pot)
#Creamy #Mushroom and #Spinach #Orzo (#Risoni) (#One Pot)


Here! I made dinner easy for you - a mushroom and spinach orzo made in a single jar, full of nutrients (nutritional rating A) with lots of creamy sauce but without a single drop of cream!

What is your position on fresh and frozen spinach?

I love using fresh spinach in salads. But for dishes like this, when spinach is cooked and mixed with things, it just doesn't make sense to me to use fresh spinach. You would need at least 5 bunches (probably more!) Of fresh spinach to do this. OR 1 can of frozen spinach.

So, for reasons of cost and efficiency, I use frozen spinach. 🙂

Besides, don't you totally buy the "frozen snap" thing? I know I do !!

So with a box of frozen spinach, mushrooms and a handful of pantry staples, you can have dinner on the table in just over 20 minutes. Seriously! It’s so easy.

Did I mention that this mushroom and spinach orzo is all done in a pan? Here it is, straight out of the stove.

Oh wait, all these mushrooms are annoying, so you can't see how CREAM it is! Here I have put them away so you can see how charming and sassy they are!

Psst reminder: no cream! No cream!

creamy-mushroom-and-spinach-orzo-risoni-one-pot-new

creamy-mushroom-and-spinach-orzo-risoni-one-pot-1


Watch to make this recipe

creamy-mushroom-and-spinach-orzo-risoni-one-pot-vid